ARC Informatique: developing and implementing PcVue software platform for industrial automation for 40 years
This year, the company ARC Informatique (France), represented by the local office PcVue CIS, will take part in the Powerexpo Almaty trade fair for the first time. ARC Informatique has been developing and implementing PcVue software platform for industrial automation for 40 years.
Today the PcVue software platform offers various solutions for effective supervision of various systems:
- Innovative SCADA PcVue for monitoring and managing objects of various sizes: from small ones with one operator station to more complex multilevel distributed architecture. For example, some of the company’s largest projects in the energy sector – it’s a project of the Spanish company Iberdrola, it’s CORE Renewable Energy Operation Center in Toledo. SCADA PcVue processes approximately 2.5 million external parameters using a multi-level architecture.
- The SnapVue mobile application provides users relevant information based on their location and role, using QR codes, Bluetooth beacons, NFC, Wi-Fi routers or GPS coordinates to determine geolocation. Any users have access to SCADA mimic diagrams/screens, local HMI, trends, alarm logs, equipment documentation, messaging, etc. For example, the SnapVue application is suitable for organizing and distributing tasks of the maintenance service, allowing to distribute tasks and to track the progress of their implementation quickly and efficiently.
- The TouchVue mobile application allows you to control and change the values of parameters, and receive notifications about accidents through a user-friendly interface. It’s a simple and inexpensive addition to your project.
- The company offers PcVue EV-charge solutions to maintain the charging station infrastructure. This solution can be easily integrated with any charging stations using the OCPP protocol (Open Charge Point Protocol).
- Secure browser-based management with WebVue, with local and cloud deployment options.
All solutions will be presented at the company’s booth. In addition as part of the trade fair business program on October 18, 2023, the company’s specialists will share their experience in the implementation and operation of Iberdrola’s situation centers.
🕒 Schedule the date and time of your visit to the Powerexpo Almaty 2023 exhibition now!
Use the special promotional code PWRP15FVKJ during registration and share it to your colleagues and follow the link!